- This event has passed.
Digital Mentor Sessions at Cardiff Library
September 3 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am AESTFree
Book a help session with one of our digital mentors for support with basic technology topics.
The digital mentor sessions are designed to assist community members with a range of common technology-related subjects.
The sessions are conducted as one-on-one training with our friendly mentors guiding participants in an informative and relaxed setting.
The topics featured as part of these sessions include:
- Using email
- Using a Keyboard
- Creating documents and saving files
- Beginners tablets – Android and iPad
- Smartphones – basics
- Online forms
- Connecting to others – video calling
- Managing apps
- Using Facebook and social media
- Downloading and Printing documents
- Using eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines
The sessions are available at multiple locations across Lake Macquarie. Phone 4921 0400 for more information.
COVID 19 information:
- Bookings are essential for all sessions
- Please wear a mask during your session
We are committed to delivering quality cultural experiences in the safest way possible. By booking a place at one of our programs you agree to adhere to our COVID Safety guidelines, as directed by NSW Health.