Introduction to iPads – Redcliffe Library
Redcliffe Library QLD Redcliffe
Friday September 6th
Learn the basics of using the iPad in this hands-on workshop, including getting started, downloading apps, email and the internet, and how to get the most out of your iPad.
BYO iPad. Not suitable for Android tablet users.
- Places limited. Registration essential.
This class is offered on the 1st Friday of the month and the 3rd Saturday of the month. Dates include:
- Saturday, 17 August, 2pm – 3pm
- Friday, 6 September, 9am – 10am
- Saturday, 21 September, 2pm – 3pm
- Friday, 4 October, 9am – 10am
- Saturday, 19 October, 2pm – 3pm
- Friday, 1 November, 9am – 10am
- Saturday, 16 November, 2pm – 3pm
Along with your device, please remember to bring the following to your session:
- Your library card
- Device USB cable (if applicable)
- A valid email account and password
- Device account information (Your Apple ID and password)
Access for people with disabilities
If you have any access requirements in order to participate in this event please notify us so we can contact you to discuss your requirements further: email@example.com, your local library or 3205 0555.
- Friday September 6th
9am - 10am
Venue: Redcliffe Library
Location: 476 Oxley Avenue, Redcliffe QLD 4020
Organiser: Moreton Bay Region Libraries
Phone: 3205 0555