- This event has passed.
Taking Control of Your Money
September 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AESTFree
The Financial Information Service will provide information about building your financial future.
The Financial Information Service will help you understand:
- how to budget and save money
- how working affects your payments and benefits
- superannuation and why it’s important
- how income tax is worked out
- different types of loans and how to use credit well
- different types of financial investments, risks and returns.
WHO: For adults
WHEN: Monday 5 September, 6pm
WHERE: St Marys Library or online via Zoom
BOOKINGS: Free but spaces are limited. Bookings are essential via Eventbrite.