- This event has passed.
Tech help at Inglewood Library
September 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AWST
One event on September 5, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 7, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Do you need help using a device, creating an email account or searching the Internet? Book a one-on-one appointment with a Digital Mentor.
Bring your own device (smartphone / iPad / tablet / laptop) or learn on one of the library computers.
Digital Mentors can assist adults with learning basic digital skills, including:
- Basic device use (smartphones, iPads/tablets, laptops, computers)
- Basic app/software program use (web browser, word processing, email)
- Basic internet searching (keyword searches, navigating websites, bookmarking favourite websites)
- Basic email assistance (creating an email account, accessing your emails, sending/receiving, attaching documents to an email)
- Basic online safety (creating strong passwords, useful eSafety websites)
- Basic online forms (searching for the right form, navigating online forms)
- How to use the Be Connected website and access the free online courses.
- September 1
1:00 pm - 2:00 pmAWST
- Event Categories:
- Computer and digital, Work related
- Event State
- Virtual / Physical
- Physical Event
- Event Link
October 17 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm ACDT