- This event has passed.
September 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm AWST
One event on September 6, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Do you need help using a device, creating an email account or searching the Internet? Book a one-on-one appointment with a Digital Mentor.
Digital Mentors can assist adults with learning basic digital skills, including:
- Basic device use (smartphones, iPads/tablets, laptops, computers)
- Basic app/software program use (web browser, word processing, email)
- Basic internet searching (keyword searches, navigating websites, bookmarking favourite websites)
- Basic email assistance (creating an email account, accessing your emails, sending/receiving, attaching documents to an email)
- Basic online safety (creating strong passwords, useful eSafety websites)
- Basic online forms (searching for the right form, navigating online forms)
- How to use the Be Connected website and access the free online courses.