We are pleased to offer tickets to these workshops at NO COST to participants. Your enrolment is proudly supported by Community Recovery.
Lifeline Training is offering Bystander Action Training to assist building communities that do not allow violence against women to continue.
When we speak of domestic and family violence, the majority of people think of physical violence and visible injuries. Domestic and family violence includes a range of acts and behaviours that function to control and exert power over another person with whom there is a relevant relationship.
Bystander Action Training is about building communities that do not allow violence against women to continue. Each of us has a part to play in preventing domestic violence and family violence.
The Bystander Approach offers a framework in which everyone has a positive role to play in violence prevention and intervention.
Participants will gain understanding of what constitutes violence against women and awareness of the harm caused by violence against women.
• How to speak up and challenge attitudes, beliefs and behaviours that perpetuate violence against women.
• What it means to be an active bystander.
• The tools you need to make a difference within your families, peers, workplaces and communities.
Participants will discover that collective and individual actions can prevent and respond to domestic and family violence.
COVID SAFE WORKSHOPS: At Lifeline Training, we are serious about the health and safety of our trainers and participants. Through employing the below procedures, we are committed to hosting our training in a COVID safe environment:
* Our staff and trainers are strictly directed to stay home if they are unwell/ to go home immediately if they become unwell whilst at work. It is organisational procedure that staff is tested if they have COVID symptoms and must not return to work until cleared with a negative test.
*Hand sanitisers available on site
*Individual workbooks for all participants
If any of the below apply to you, you must NOT attend the workshop:
* If you are unwell or have any cold, flu, or COVID symptoms
*If you have a confirmed case of COVID
Should any of the above prevent you from attending, please contact us at your earliest opportunity to organise alternative arrangements.
Please note: By enrolling in and attending this workshop, you agree that the details you share with us (including your name, organisation and phone/email, and any written feedback you provide us with) will also be shared with the funding provider/s. The funding provider/s may share this information with their partner organisations for the purpose of follow up and/or future education or networking opportunities.