Join us for an insightful workshop on helpful practices and resources available to assist in managing your household budget as the cost of living increases, presented by financial counsellor Bridget from EACH services.
This workshop will cover:
• What is financial Counselling and how to access this service
• The impacts of rising cost of living
• What steps to take if you are struggling with debts or unpaid bills
• How to try and live within your income
• Available grants and concessions
• Where to find accurate reliable financial information
• Scams and how to avoid them
• Local supports available in Knox area
• NILS loans
There will also be time for questions and discussion.
Then, join us for our twice-monthly Community Catchup social group at 12.00pm and enjoy a tea, coffee and afternoon tea over a friendly chat with locals!